Anxiety & Panic Attacks
If you are suffering from Anxiety, Panic Attacks or both then help is close by.
Anxiety can be extremely stressful to suffer through, it can severely impact a person’s quality of life, their physical and mental health, their social life and relationship with others.
There are many ways to treat and manage anxiety and for each client the therapy is unique and personalised for them. Hypnotherapy is especially effective as we can work with the past, the present and the future. The goal of therapy is to put you in control and resolve or effectively manage your anxiety so that you are free to enjoy your life.
Some Symptoms of Anxiety
- General nervousness
- Over thinking and over-analyzing
- Body sensations of rapid heart-beat, difficulty breathing, sweating, breaking out in cold sweat and shakiness
- Predicting the worst and “future tripping” (what if?. . .)
- Intrusive and obsessional thoughts, usually about safety issues, or horribly embarrassing thoughts
- Worrying and not being able to think positively
- Feelings of “out of control” and that one is going lose one’s mind
- Self doubt
Call on 07985 474 060 or Email and we can set up a consultation